Sweet bird of paradise..



  Oh but I adore tucan!
 

Imagine this lovely bird running around the jungle looking for its mate! That's what this bright yellow 'gun' on its forehead is about! Or maybe not? Several scientists seem to believe it is used to relief the poor bird from the heat out there the tropics! Anyhow it is beautiful...



  ...and popular as a pet, as it is quite expensive..but that is so depressing! How is it possible to prison this creature in a small apartment??

No no no... 


I 'd rather have it on my t-shirt, make me  wear my dragon fruit coloured lipstick and remind me that there is a heavenly place I should visit soon in order to meet it...


Are you with me in this?? 

                      


                        





Lots of dragon fruit coloured (!) kisses..
y


  • T - shirt, See by Chloe
  • Handmade wooden braceletes, personal collection
  • Lipstick, Chanel Rouge Allure 167 (similar)
  • Dried Thailand strawberries
  • Mini magazine LUST, free press

Comments

  1. Συμφωνώ απόλυτα με αυτό που λες! Γιατί να φυλακίσεις ένα τόσο όμορφο πλάσμα σε ένα μέρος που δεν ανήκει!?
    Το τοπ πάντως είναι υπέροχο!

    Πολλά φιλιά!
    Αντζελίνα
    just-angelina.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment